- BlackBerry Enterprise Service’s MDM support for BlackBerry devices is the strongest in the market, including the ability to audit and log SMS messages.
- The BES12 console is very well-designed, and it provides good navigation and administration.
- The console’s “filter grid” and “quick filters” make it easy to find users and devices, based on many attributes.
- BlackBerry support continues to get very positive feedback from customers.
- Customers cited usability problems with the Secure Work Space for BES12, particularly on Android.
- BlackBerry Enterprise Service MDM capabilities on non-BlackBerry devices have improved; the product still lags competitors in terms of completeness supporting new MDM features, such as Apple Device Enrollment Program (DEP) and certificate management.
- BES12 does not currently support Windows 8.1 or Mac OS X.
5.2 Total Score