- AirWatch has proven large-scale deployments across most vertical markets.
- The administrative console is one of the easiest to use with embedded training videos, links and a wizard-like approach to help new administrators become productive quickly.
- AirWatch continues to push innovation with zero-day support of new operating systems and expansion into management of Internet of Things devices.
- Customers report that the Inbox email application lacks maturity, causing customers to use third-party PIM products. AirWatch is working to improve the capabilities of the Inbox product.
- On-premises infrastructure components are based on Windows, SQL Server and Linux (not appliance-based), adding administrative overhead compared with other on-premises products.
- Product stability continues to be an issue with AirWatch. Gartner clients have reported several recent issues on both the console side and the agent side.
AirWatch is a good fit for organizations that require a comprehensive EMM feature set on a broad range of platforms.